Wednesday 9 January 2013

Thai Archer restaurant

 
A few nights ago my family and I went to this amazing Thai restaurant for dinner. I must say I'm not much of a fan of Thai food, but it was seriously delicious.
I ordered the Tod Kratiem Prik Thai, which was described on the menu as slices of chicken or pork or beef stir fried with garlic and pepper. And it arrived just like that (I chose chicken as the meat), with a perfectly spiced soup accompanied with stir fried vegetables including decorative carrot slices and carrot flowers with a sprig of fresh basil on top.
My family also ordered Pla Makarm; a whole deep fried snapper topped with vegetables and tamarind sauce, and Gang Kiew Warn; slices of beef or chicken or pork with green curry paste, bamboo shoots, capsicum, and coconut cream. All of them say what they ordered was above the standard they expected.
As you can see the menu is a typical Thai cuisine.
The kitchen staff are also very flexible with allergy related requests.
 
One of the pretty carrot flowers

When we arrived there we were welcomed at the door by a smiling staff member and led straight to our pre-booked table. Every single table in the restaurant was laid out with menus for each placing, and each plate had a charming origami napkin on top. The decorations inside and out were nice and made the atmosphere of the restaurant relaxing.
 
My charming origami napkin
 All in all the experience was enjoyable and the food was delightful and satisfying. I do recommend it to all Thai food lovers or those who would like to try something new!

Open 7 days a week for dinner, and 5 days a week for lunch
 
Lunch
Monday-Friday: 12:00am - 2:30pm
 
Dinner
Monday-Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
 
10 Campbell Road, Royal Oak, Auckland
Phone: 625 7398

1 comment:

  1. I've been to that resturant and I agree. The food is delicious there!

    ReplyDelete