Friday 28 December 2012

MY thoughts on The Hobbit


First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate the hotness of Kili?
I mean seriously, it should be illegal to be that hot.

So as Owllightning has already mentioned I have seen The Hobbit. Twice actually; once in 2D and again in 3D with the 48 frames. (In less than 24 hours) Both are absolutely incredible and I'm planning to go a third time.

Don't you feel sorry for Legolas? 2012 was sort of the year of the bow and arrow and he was an absolute master with one (Like that time he took down that Mumakil, which is like a HUGE Elephant, all by himself, including all the warriors on it)

I hate how we have to wait such a long time for part 2, I might go crazy.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

P.S. (Is it weird I can name all the dwarves off by heart?
Thorin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dwalin, Balin, Dori, Nori and Ori)

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean the year of the bow and arrow like in the Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Katniss made it very popular and then Kili comes along making it even more awesome-r
    -RosyGlasses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now seen it FOUR times and it is, still, very epic :D
    -Rosy Glasses xx

    ReplyDelete