Saturday 8 December 2012

Elounor


Just a warning before you read this post, I am a complete Directioner.


Lots of people on Tumblr have been really rude to Eleanor and Louis concerning this photo of them in New York recently.
They say that they both look unhappy and completely fake, but if you look at Eleanor she's looking straight at the camera, it's obvious she's uncomfortable with it around. She's also reaching for Louis' hand, searching for some comfort with the craziness.
Louis seems more relaxed and something must have caught his attention.
I don't understand why there is a need to hate on them. If they aren't a real couple so be it, but in my eyes they are and if in your eyes they aren't keep it to yourself, no one likes haters and it definitely won't make Louis love you.


Directioner forever xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting EVERYONE know that Rosy. Hahahahahahahahahaha....... ugh... JK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! It's stupid for people to hate on them because they "aren't real" or "unhappy". Whether it is or isn't real (hoping it is) if your personal life was being broadcast to the world, don't you think you'd be a bit pissy too? I don't know what their relationship is like, but I imagine that they probably just wanted to spend some time together out in NYC. Look at all the other pap pictures of them, Louis doesn't usually look happy if they know their being watched. I kinda ranted a bit but I just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rant on my fellow Directioner!
      I'm glad people have the same opinion as me!

      With love

      Rosy Glasses xx

      Delete