Saturday 1 December 2012

Good Luck Charlie

Season 1 theme song ending picture

I'm watching Good Luck Charlie on Disney Channel right now, and thought I'd review it on here!

I love the whole concept of the show
It appeals to every member of the family, and it's about an every day middle class family with 'normal people' issues. It's not like other shows that are about people wanting to be famous, or ordinary kids building extraordinary invention. (Not that those shows aren't really kwl too!!)

The show makes me laugh
The jokes are genuinely funny -

Amy Duncan: I remember my first crush.
Gabe Duncan: Was it dad?
Amy Duncan: [Sarcastically] Sure, why not?
Gabe Duncan: So, just ask her stuff and listen to the answer? That sounds easy!
Amy Duncan: Sure! Relationships are a piece of cake. That's why married people are always so happy.
Gabe Duncan: Did dad ever get nervous talking to you?
Amy Duncan: When your dad and I started dating, we didn't do a lot of talking. Mostly we just...
Gabe Duncan: Just what?
Amy Duncan: [pause] Played checkers. Lots and lots of checkers.


Well, I found that pretty funny coz I have a strange sense of humour. There are lots of other jokes that you, yourself have probably laughed your heads off at too. Watch the show on Disney Channel if you want to hear more!

I love their house!
I'm quite interested in interior design and I think their house is the epitome of the perfect family home. I love Teddy Duncan's room, especially bed; it's elevated and just looks really kwl! Check out this website for someone else's full review on their house:

http://hookedonhouses.net/2011/05/02/the-duncans-denver-home-on-disneys-good-luck-charlie/

Well that's all I can think of right now! (^.^) I'm sure there are many other reasons why I love 'Good Luck Charlie,' buried somewhere deep inside my mind, so I'll comment if I think of anymore :)




No comments:

Post a Comment